Date & Time
Optimus Sorter Technology Horseshoe-Shaped OptiSorter, Never Installed and Still Crated on Pallets.
Optimus Sorter Technology Horseshoe-Shaped OptiSorter, Never Installed and Still Crated on Pallets. Purchased new in 2016. Seller had a change in design of the facility mid-construction and does not have a use for this system.
- Click Here for the drawing of the OptiSorter from the manufacturer, showing the layout/design
- Click Here for details on the trays on the OptiSorter
- Click Here for the full pack list/BOM, all pallets/packages have been accounted for and confirmed at the site
- Approximate Footprint: 210' x 115'
- Capacity: 4,675 Trays/Hr
- Number of Trays: 349
- Net Space on Trays: 600mm (23.62") x 600mm (23.62")
- Number of Destinations: 112
Here is an operating video on YouTube showing an OptiSorter in operation. HSN's OptiSorter is horseshoe-shaped and not oval like the one in the video.
Yes, controls are included. We have boxes 93 and 94 which contain “control panel 1” and “control panel 2”. There are also several boxes with wiring that likely goes into the control panels.
We estimate about 160-200 pallets 48”x48” so let’s take worst case scenario at the 200 pallet positions. Each 53’ truck can handle 26 pallet positions so it would be about 8 truck loads. Turn this into ocean freight and each 40’ ocean container can handle about 18 pallet positions which would make this estimated to be about 11-12 ocean freight containers. Frames and larger materials arrived on pallets to the USA fully wrapped and secured. Smaller items arrived in boxes/crates.
Seller is now accepting offers. For inquiries, please contact Sandy Kling at 206-799-6292 or email@example.com