Date & Time
No preview available.
Camco - Wire
Approximately 150,000 lbs of stripped wire and cable, semi-processed cable, and non-processed cable, surplus to Ongoing Operations
- Lot 1 - Processed Material
- Material has been placed into totes, 3’- 4’ lengths and similar diameter. Total weight is proximity 1100 kg or 2,425 lbs. (includes tote weight). There will be approx. 45 totes of material.
- Approx Total Weight to be auctioned: approx. 103,000 lbs.
- Shipment: Processed material is being placed in totes. Totes are poly construction with aluminum framing. Some totes have plastic skid bottoms and some are aluminum.
- Totes will be transported to Saskatoon in 40’ trailers. Each container can hold 18 containers or 22,000 kg. or 48,500 lbs per load.
- Approx. tote weights: Metal base: 121.6 lbs / 55 kg, Plastic base: 136.8 lbs/ 62 kg
- Lot will be sold by the lbs.
- Lot 2 - Unprocessed Spools of Cable
- Please see picture of each spool showing quantity and type.
- Total Weight at this point: unknown.
- Shipment: Material to be transported down to Saskatoon on flatbeds.
- Lot will be sold for one money. (This lot will have a minimum starting amount TBD)
* This is a webcast-only auction. All bidding will take place live on-line. There will be NO bidding from the site.